See what's happening with the Capptions Direct platform. New features, updates, and fixes for the mobile app and web portal. We're always working hard to make compliance easy and convenient.
- Homepage: We're exploring ways to take the user experience to the next level. We've added three welcome screens to the unauthenticated landing page. First to make it easier to log into the platform, and second to provide quick download access to the mobile app. We've also provided you with guided videos in order to help you get started on the platform to digitize your existing forms or purchase ready-made templates from our marketplace.
- QR/Barcode: We've expanded the form builder by adding the ability to scan QR codes and detect Barcodes. This will give you greater flexibility and versatility in data collection and increase accuracy, limiting human error when inputting data.
- Language: When sending organization invites, we've enabled language preferences (when supported) which will allow each user to receive a Capptions email in their preferred language.
- Mobile app: When accessing an invitation link through email, the user will be directed to their mobile app if installed on their device. This will allow the user to immediately access and perform tasks.
- Mobile app: Pending invites are now visible on the Home Screen
- Tasks: When receiving a task deadline email, we've added a direct link to the task in the platform enabling you to access the task at hand efficiently.
- Dashboards: We've made the workflow visualization feature collapsable, making its visibility optional.
- Capptions: By clicking on the "Capptions" logo, you will now be directed to your Personal Sandbox or the last selected organization
- Dashboard: We've made filtering on the workflow results and overview pages easier by allowing for the possibility to also filter by workflow name
- Dashboard: The status "Open" was replaced with "Started" for the dashboard bar chart that shows executions over time.
- Dashboard: We've added the "Stuck" prefix alongside the dismissed, canceled, and late statuses on the Dashboard bar chart
- Sign up: when receiving an email invitation to join an organization, the link will direct the user to the Signup page.
- Form: We've increased the character length for the informative text field
- Bundle purchase wizard: We've added text Information to inform users of the number of free seats remaining
- Dashboard: We've optimized Tasks and Workflow status names in Dashboards
- Dashboard: The dashboard pie chart is now clickable, allowing users to immediately access the required data.
- Dashboard: We've extended the filtering within Dashboards to allow users to filter by " This year " Last year"
- Language: When accessing the platform for the first time, the system will automatically display all content in their preferred language, if supported, and use preferences across different devices and browsers
- Dashboard: The " Canceled" status will now be hidden when there are no related items
- Dashboard: We've made it easier to differentiate between tasks and workflows
- Language Translation: We've improved Dutch translations throughout the platform. This will make it easier for users to navigate the platform in their preferred language.
- Mobile app: The mobile app now supports automatic language detection. language preferences on your mobile device will now sync with the web app
- Form: We have improved visibility issues with the informative text fields
- Workflow: Having cycles in a workflow will no longer cause the report generation process to fail
- Forms: Fixed cases where adding conditions on the fields crash and prevents the form template completion
- Organization: When adding a new organization to your account, the order will remain the same rather than changing with each new organization added.
- Forms: Fixed the issue where conditions within recurring sections did not provide the intended outcome as per the rule of the condition
- Notifications: Fixed the issue where the "All Members" team name was not visible in notifications relating to the team
- Dashboard: Corrected issues where the sorting direction on the dashboard overview was inaccurate.
- User invite: Fixed the issue where it was not possible to re-invite a user that has left the organization
- Teams: Resolved the issue where a newly created team was not immediately visible in the team's overview
- Forms: Resolved the issue when removing one invalid KPI condition in a form field could lead to removing all other conditions.