See what's happening with the Capptions Direct platform. New features, updates, and fixes for the mobile app and web portal. We're always working hard to make compliance easy and convenient.
- Platform: We've made improvements in language translations of existing terms and added new ones
- Forms: We have improved the form file input handling for maximum/ minimum file limit. You can now upload as many files as you have set the limit to without error messages
- Forms: Improved file input type selector. All available file types are now grouped and include a +/- toggle icon to collapse the extension list and view all file types within each category.
- Forms: Resolved issue where the user was not able to re-submit a form after a rejected review
- Workflows: Fixed the ability to delete a review node on a workflow when running a preview on the workflow
- Workflows: fixed the issue when the settings for scheduling a recurring workflow were lost when the workflow was published
- Workflows: Deleting an assigned workflow with a "stopped" status will result in the workflow being removed from the list of assigned workflows
- Actions: Fixed the issue when a user was not able to see available tasks for some workspaces if this user is part of more than 100 teams.
- Mobile app: Resolved issue when Signing Up through the mobile app and the app freezes at the loading screen
- Dashboards: The name of the last published workflow will now be displayed on the dashboard statistics
- Dashboards: We've placed restrictions on the users with role responsibility to view the dashboarding statistics
- Reports: Resolved issue where empty single select/ multiple choice questions where not answered even through " Do not show empty options" was pre-set.
- Bundles: Resolved issues where it is not possible to upload files for bundles media and forms