Shipped in October '18
- Create actions from completed inspection - If you want to follow up on a question without creating a casefile, this will help you out. Simply add an action and track the progress right from the inspection view!
- UX improvements in 'adding user menu' - Send email invite and add permission groups from the menu
Shipped in September '18
- Updated pdf report for inspections and casefiles - A fresh design that saves space at the same time!
- Email notification of escalated question now includes full inspection report
Shipped in August '18
- Escalate question to existing case file - You can now assign a deviation you found in an inspection to an existing casefile
- Show a complete inspection in a casefile - When set, you can show a completed inspection form in a casefile. More context to an escalated question available!
- Decimal numbers in inspections - A small but very useful change. You can now enter numbers behind the comma!
Shipped in July '18
- Actions directly from an inspections - You can now assign an action directly from a question in an inspection; no computer needed anymore! We'll be adding conditional actions later this month!
- ActionChanger and ObservationChanger are taken out the App Store and Google Play > Download Capptions from now on!
- Inspection pool: Assign an inspection to a group, but the item needs to be completed by just 1 of the assignees
- Make changes to completed inspections: Someone completed a form, but it needs some changes. From now on you can assign completed inspections to yourself and make some changes!
- Report on key identifiers: Filter on inspection subjects (project numbers, license plates etc) to get a more detailed reports
Shipped in June '18
- CAPPTIONS APP & PLATFORM! - WHOO we're live!
- Observations Inbox - Extra menu item showing observations that are likely to be reviewed by you