1. Template editor performance improvements
For big templates (over 20 sections) the editor performs much quicker now. By default all sections but the first one are collapsed.
2. Inspection details visible in action and action overview
You're now able to see the inspection details in the actions. These details include the key, template name and the reference number. You can also search for inspection keys in the search bar in the action overview
3. Assign a template to a function
You can now assign templates to a function, this means another layer next to a personal or team assignment. This is particularly useful when you have templates that are only used by specific people in different teams. You can create functions in the organisation settings
4. Save media in gallery on device
You can now save the images and videos you take during filling out a template to your local gallery! If you want this, please get in touch with us to enable this!
- Video attachments were changed to images. In app version 3.4.5 you can add videos again
- Labels can now no longer be deleted when they are in use
- Questions with rule 'require at least one attachment' are now validated correctly
- The investigation section is now included in the casefile pdf report