In the advanced section of the short and long answer option you can use patterns and formats that need to meet certain requirements
You can require patterns to be used when answering a question.
If these requirements aren't met, the question will remain unanswered.
You can use patterns to check:
- If an email address has an @ and a TLD (.com, .nl, etc.).
- Phone number has 10 digits
- Create your question and select the short or long text answer option.
- Go to the advanced section
- The following screen will appear and you can choose the pattern of choice
Prefix and suffix
1. You want the user to answer in kilometers. Fill in 'km' as a Suffix and the user will see this as a hint when answering the question.
2. You want the user has to answer in euros. Fill in '€' as a Prefix and the user will see this as a hint when answering the question.