- Make sure you're connected to the internet - Leave the app open for a while - Check if there are any pending uploads - Regenerate the PDF
- First of all, make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Check in the app if there are any uploads pending. You can do this by opening the side menu.
- Leave the app open with an active internet connection
- If you've got the 'Manage Capptions' permissions you can check in the web environment if the photos are synced to the server. If the media is there, you can easily regenerate the report by following the next steps:
- In your homescreen go to Capptions:
Open the Capption report you want to regenerate.
Hit the Options button in the upper right corner:
Click on Regenerate PDF and wait for the report to generate.