This article will show you how to delete teams
Before we get started
- You can only delete a team if you have the role responsibility of being an "owner" or "admin" of the organization.
- You can only delete teams via the web portal.
- Deleting a team does not delete the users that are part of the team from your organization. It simply removes the team's access to the workflow it was assigned to.
- The action of deleting a team is irreversible.
- The "All members" team is a default team on Capptions which every member is automatically part of. This team cannot be deleted.
Delete a team
Step 1: Sign in to the Capptions Direct web portal
Sign in to your Capptions Direct account using the link.
Step 2: Select an organization
Click on the drop-down arrow in the top right-hand corner and select the organization you would like to delete a team from.
Step 3: Click on Settings
Step 4: Click on a Team
Step 5: Click Delete
Navigate to the team you would like to delete and click on the Delete bar.
Step 6: Click Delete Team
Click Delete Team to confirm the removal of the team from the organization.
And that's how easy it is!
We hope this article is helpful in deleting teams. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing Capptions Direct as your EHS Management Software. We look forward to helping you make your workplace safer and more efficient!