This article will show you how to delete your Capptions Direct account
Before we get started
- You can only delete your own personal Capptions Direct account
- Deleting an account is a permanent action
- All data stored in the account will also be deleted
- When deleting the account, the organizations you have "owner" role responsibility of will automatically be deleted
Delete my Capptions Direct account
Step 1: Sign in to your Capptions Direct account.
Sign in to your Capptions Direct account using the link
Step 2: Prepare your Capptions Direct account for deletion
- Ensure that you have made personal copies of all data in each organization that you have on the Capptions Direct portal
- If you have the "owner" role responsibility in multiple organizations, you can transfer your ownership to another user to ensure the organization does not get deleted and ask the new "owner" of the organization to remove your account, or you can remove yourself from the organization. You can transfer ownership in the user settings of the organization.
Step 3: Click on the circle Profile icon on the top right-hand of the screen
On the top right-hand corner of the screen, you will see a circle profile icon with your initials inside. click on the icon to expand your account options.
Step 4: Click Profile Settings
Step 5: Type DELETE MY ACCOUNT
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and reinstate the intent to delete the account by typing DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
Step 6: Click Permanently delete account
Click on the Permanently delete account button to confirm action
And that's how easy it is!
We hope this article is helpful in deleting your Capptions Direct account. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at email@example.com.
Thank you for choosing Capptions Direct as your EHS Management Software. We look forward to helping you make your workplace safer and more efficient!