This article will show you how to remove a user from an organization
Before we get started
- You can only remove a user from an organization if you are an "owner" or "admin" of the organization.
- You can only remove a user via the web portal.
- Removing a user from your organization doesn't delete their personal account from the Capptions Direct portal.
- Removing a user from your organization doesn't remove them from another organization they are a member of. It just means they will not have access to data or be assigned tasks from the organization to which they have been removed.
- Although you can invite a user back into an organization, you would have to reassign them a role responsibility and to a team.
Removing a user
Step 1: Sign in to the Capptions Direct web portal
Sign in to your Capptions Direct account using the link
Step 2: Select an organization
Click on the drop-down arrow in the top left-hand corner and select the organization you would like to remove the user from
Step 3: Click on Settings
Step 4: Click on members
Step 5: Select the user from the organization
Navigate to the user you would like to remove from the organization. Click Remove
Step 6: Select Remove member to confirm
And that's how easy it is!
We hope this article is helpful in removing a user from your organization. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing Capptions Direct as your EHS Management Software. We look forward to helping you make your workplace safer and more efficient!