Most of the templates are not definitive, but rather 'living' documents that change over time. Therefore, it's easy to edit existing templates and add, rearrange, rephrase or remove questions. Here's how:
- Go to 'Manage Inspections'
- Click 'Templates'
- Search the desired template and click on it
4. Click on edit in the top right corner
5. Go to step 2 ('Add questions and items')
6. Now you can change questions by clicking on the 'edit' button
For deleting questions: Beware because this will remove questions from the web inspection report!