Permission groups can used to group/club permission and assign it to a set of users.
An authorization group can have multiple permissions and a user can have multiple authorizations as well. You can take a look at our help video to show you how permission groups and team structures function! For a more detailed description, please read further.
If you want to enable the CEO of your organization to possess the ability to view reports and export case files/inspections; you can do so by creating a new authorization group from the 'Organization Settings' functionality.
- Click on 'Permission Groups', and then 'Add'.
2. Give it a relevant name and Save.
3. Now add specific permissions to this group by clicking on 'Add permission'
4. You can see the Authorization group with its permissions
5. Add your CEO to the permission group
- Now assign the relevant users by clicking on 'Add users', and choose users from your organization.