A template is a form you can create so a user can fill in and capture data.
Go from your homepage to the section: 'Templates' in the left bar.
Step 1: Information
To create a new template hit the button in the upper right corner and the next screen will appear:
Fill in the (required*) information:
- Name*: Name the template. The name you give this template will appear in the list of forms the selected users can fill in. The PDF-reports that are generated will also have this name as a title.
- Labels: Click here to read more about labels.
- Title: The title will appear on the front page when you start a Capption. See image below for a preview.
- Text: A short preview or introduction about the Capption the user is about to fill in. This text is only visible in the app not in the PDF-report that is generated afterwards.
- Introduction Files: You can add a picture or file you want the user to see or read before starting the Capption. These files are only visible in the app not in the PDF-report that is generated afterwards.
If you are happy with the information hit the button.